SignRate is a software tool for collecting sign inventory and maintenance data in the field. Users collect field data and upload sign data directly into the Mobility database from within SignRate software.
Click the link below to download the SignRate 2.0.2 package that includes the following files:
Download SignRate 2.0.2 SHA256 A5CCFBD4D3704D8E101DB5719A48D63720338306A2444DC987BD7AE4EECCBBAA
Before You Begin
- First consult with your Mobility administrator to make any desired changes to your sign maintenance settings. Mobility Administrators can now edit and create local maintenance codes, specify codes for the sign inventory, and link codes to a sign installation, removal, or inspection.
- Make sure your sign lookup tables and maintenance Requested By section is up-to-date before you create the database to use with SignRate.
- Review installation instructions.
SignRate Installation Instructions
- Click the download link in the middle column on this page and then click Save to save it to your computer.
- Go to the Control Panel and remove any previous version of SignRate.
- In control Panel: Check for the latest version of the Microsoft.NET Framework (version 4.0).
- Run the dotNetFx40_Full_setup file if Microsoft.NET Framework (version 4.0) is not listed in the Control Panel.
- Check to see if your machine is a x86 (32-bit machine) and install the SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi file.
- Check to see if your machine is a x64 (64-bit machine) and install the SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi first and then install the SSCERuntime_x64-ENU.msi file.
- Install the SignRate 2.0.2 installation file (SignRateSetup.msi) and follow the wizard.
- Ensure that you have read-write permissions to the SignRate folder. In most cases the SignRate folder is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\CRAB\SignRate or C:\Program Files \CRAB\SignRate.
- Follow the instructions in SignRate 2.0.1 help to operate SignRate.
- Contact SignRate support by telephone at 360-753-5989.