This page contains CRAB current filings with the State Legislature and lists laws and rules that apply to this agency.
CRAB WACS currently under review for proposed changes are listed here. Click the links listed next to change record for more information.
- WSR 21-22-099 - Amending WAC 136-150-021 - Road Levy Certification Change
- WSR 21-22-095 - Creating Chapter 136-600 WAC Equipment Rental & Revolving Fund
- WSR 21-19-153
- WSR 21-19-154
- WSR 22-03-084 - Amending WAC 136-12, WAC 136-14, WAC 136-15, and WAC 136-50, commonly known as the Standards of Good Practice.
The following laws and regulations pertaining to CRAB and Counties are listed below. The linked chapters will take you to the Office of the Code Reviser's web site for more
Chapter Title RCW 36.78 Roads and Bridges - County Road Administration Board RCW 36.79 Roads and Bridges - Rural Arterial Program RCW 46.68.090 Distribution of Revenue
- WACs - General Administration
Chapter Title 136-01 Organization and Operation of County Road Administration Board 136-02 Implementation of State environmental Policy Act for CRAB 136-03 Public Access to Information and Records 136-04 Annual Certification of Good Practice
- WACs - Standards of Good Practice
- WACs - Rural Arterial Program
- County Arterial Preservation Program
Chapter Title 136-300 Administration of the County Arterial Preservation Program
- County Ferry Capital Improvement Program
Chapter Title 136-400 Administration of the County Ferry Capital Improvement Program
- Emergency Loan Program
Chapter Title 136-500 WSR 21-05-012 (OTS)