Create a new account - new users
You need to create a new account to use CRAB-NET if you have not submitted a feedback report to CRAB in the past. If you have submitted feedback reports to CRAB in the past, see KB Article "Access your account". Otherwise, follow the steps below to create an account.
- Go to this link: https:\\www.crab.wa.gov\helpdesk-public.
- Bookmark link in Chrome, save link as a favorite in Internet Explorer, or create a shortcut on your desktop. Use Internet Explorer for best user experience.
- Click on the SIGN IN button at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Register link in the login section.
- Fill in the information on the Register screen below. Your username is your email address.
- Create your own password. It needs to be at least 8 characters.
- Enter the code shown and then click the Register button.
The new ticket screen will now display. Your user name will display to left of the LOG OUT button indicating that you are logged in.
From here, you have the option to submit a new ticket (feedback report), read a knowledge base article, and log out if you are finished.
Please contact the CRAB Information Services Team if you have any questions. 360.753.5989