- 01/03/2012 SignRate Version 2.0.1 Update
Updated maintenance upload routine - Click the download link to get this update.
- 10/18/2011 SignRate Version 2.0 Released
SignRate is a software tool for collecting sign inventory and maintenance data in the field. After collecting your field data, you can upload your data directly into the Mobility database from within SignRate.
SignRate 2.0 includes
- Previously unavailable features (sign coordinates, reference point form, etc.)
- Track sign updates at a field level, not a record level. This will help reduce inadvertent data overwrites when more than one user has updated the same sign record.
- Mobility data uploads and downloads will now happen directly from SignRate. No need to move files around from our web site, FTP site, e-mail, etc. to your computer. Also, uploads happen instantly so no need to coordinate with CRAB staff.
- Potential for significant speed improvements. In part because of improvements made to the application and database, and in part because of the availability to filter how much maintenance is downloaded from Mobility. Currently we have a county with approximately one million maintenance records. This large number of records has a significant impact on both the speed of downloading data and when opening and modifying sign records. The new filter will allow users to download maintenance in a date range and potentially reduce the number of maintenance records downloaded.
- SignRate Feedback Reports resolved.